Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a used Black Ice Xtreme II radiator to replace my RX120 so i can try for 3.6 so i figured id post my temp results from the switch.
I know there was no point to this thread I just wanted to show the comparison.

Ambient: 78f
Voltage: 1.325v
Clock: 3.20Ghz

RX120

Quote:
Idle: 37.75C
Load: 55.5C
BIX II

Quote:
Idle: 33.25
Load: 47.5
@SimpleTech: thanks!
LL
LL
 

·
Unwilling Beta tester
Joined
·
7,188 Posts
Cool. Literally.

You know that you can run both the BIX and the RX rads at the same time right? Just stick them in the same loop, doesn't matter where, and you will get slightly better temps than you do now (assuming you have a decent pump). 360mm of rad is normally overkill for a CPU loop, but if you have it anyway...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,148 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fastsite View Post
I just got a used Black Ice Xtreme II radiator to replace my RX120 so i can try for 3.6 so i figured id post my temp results from the switch.
I know there was no point to this thread I just wanted to show the comparison.

What do you mean no point, that is cool info! +rep
 

·
Village Idiot
Joined
·
2,428 Posts
What fans are you running?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by pewpewlazer View Post
What fans are you running?
sorry i wasn't online im using a mix of antec 3, r4 and some oem fans. i didnt feel like spending that much money hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by GingerJohn View Post
Cool. Literally.

You know that you can run both the BIX and the RX rads at the same time right? Just stick them in the same loop, doesn't matter where, and you will get slightly better temps than you do now (assuming you have a decent pump). 360mm of rad is normally overkill for a CPU loop, but if you have it anyway...
Yeah but its already hard enough to route tubing with a tech station haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatDog View Post
What do you mean no point, that is cool info! +rep
hey thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,988 Posts




What are you going to do with the RX120?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:


Originally Posted by SimpleTech
View Post





What are you going to do with the RX120?

I dont really know yet haha
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top