Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had a customer open a PayPal dispute over an item that was back-ordered and I could not guarantee them a date of delivery. As they knew that from the start, they still pursued the order. They repeatedly tried to get me to guarantee a date of delivery, I stated I could not. So finally, after I sent them a tracking number confirming the delivery has been sent, they opened a PayPal dispute and requesting a full refund. They haven't even gotten the package yet. As an ex-Military Clerk, I have saved all information regarding this sale on my computer, and can verify everything. Does this make any sense? Or is this just a customer I should blacklist?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Just blacklist them. If they knew what they were getting into before hand, they're just being DumbA**es. Save yourself time and effort and make them BLACKLISTED lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought. I did create a Black List. Wish I could put it on my site for all to see, but I think that would be illegal. LOL. I just hope that PayPal will find in my favor, $1200 is a lot to owe back.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Be proactive able it and email them your side of it so they have the whole story not just the customers. Cover your own a** and good luck.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Just be sure to give them all the details, especially the buyers questions.

What is your ebay link, I want to see if your selling anything I want

1 - 7 of 7 Posts