Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source:
Quote:
At the CES, ASUS has shown us that somewhere in the 2012 Series Transformer 700 tablet welcome. This tablet has a 10.1-inch WUXGA display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels. At the back there's an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and an F2 lens 4. Additionally, the ASUS SonicMaster technology for clear sound. In terms of software has been chosen to integrate the high note app.

·
Registered
140 Posts
nice. being of a possessor of the first transformer... DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT
tongue.gif

ps. you messed up quote with code
smile.gif

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I ninja'd you though
tongue.gif

I love high resolutions, nomatter what the screen size. It's like a powerfull car, you like to know that the power is there even if you can't (rules) use it.
After a time pixels won't be distinguishable and resolutions will probably still rise.

·
Window Shopping
1,921 Posts
Excited about this. I think I will be adding that to my collection of gadgets when it debuts
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
im picking up tha transformer prime. full HD really isnt thay big of a deal to me and im already cringing at the $500 price tag of the prime........imagine this bad boy?? like maybe $800!!
eek.gif

asus already anounced that it would sell this tablet alomg side the prime so its going to have 3 tablets so to speak. the 7" one, the prime, and the prime HD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts