Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have my sig rig below. I am running a hyper 212+ on a oc'd 1090T at 1.525. sitting at 3.8ghz i do not pass 38C after 10 mins of intel burn test. Prime95 gets to 36C. My room is around 12C right now due to cold weather and A/C on full blast. It says it idles at 15C is it a stuck sensor..on all cores? or is it really running that cold? Both hardware monitor and core temp report same temps. ohh, this is on a 212+ with only 1 stock fan. Thanks

EDIT: i know it says vcore 1.360 but during testing it goes up to 1.506(during loads) and down to 1.360 with IBT, under prime95, it stays at 1.360.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wassap
View Post

i think there is a problem with the sensor on that revision (my x3 710 have the same problem way too low temps)

look here
page 26

so does that mean every 1090t with that revision do not read acurate temps? do they read low/high?

·
Registered
148 Posts
dunno the specific on the 1090 but i would say it shows lower temps than the actual ones, in my case the temps were too good to be true, sub ambient on idle, so i look around and found that info and for what i read on forums people said the temps were wrong by about 10ºc.
check the 1090 club maybe they figured out how off is that chip.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
TMPIN1 is your CPU temp.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
tmpin 0 is my cpu temp

btw OP, why would you run AC full blast when the weather is already cold?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

seems to be a problem with HW monitor maybe?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TMPIN1 is mine, and during the 300+ passes of IBT it never went above 59C. close to the 62C limit, but it will never get that high doing the gaming i do on my pc.

ALL, core temp, everest, hardware monitor, all give out exact same readings. TMPIN1 is the core for me

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JumJum
View Post

ALL, core temp, everest, hardware monitor, all give out exact same readings. TMPIN1 is the core for me

Not the core, the CPU socket temp.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by GanjaSMK
View Post

Not the core, the CPU socket temp.

thats what i mean, all individual cores are same temps, and all tmpin's are the same temp on every program.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
55-65F (13-19C) on average. sucky 212+ lol. Need to get a water setup or a really good air cooler. Then i can prob get to 4.2 as i still have .05(edited) left before i reach vcore limit

Edit: Noctua NH-D14 is what i really want

·
Premium Member
6,867 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven
View Post

btw OP, why would you run AC full blast when the weather is already cold?

It was 92 here in Chicago yesterday. Not cold yet.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by dieanotherday
View Post

well if your ambient is so freakin low

Basement with A/C....Hellz yea lol. Cant wait till winter...just need to open the window to do some sub-zero overclocking lol

and i had the ac on trying to see how low of temps i could get.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts