Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I only expect skateboarders to understand this, but....

Well, me and my buddies skate a friends mini-ramp every friday night (he has a 20-foot long, 5 foot high mini-ramp build by a professional skatepark designing company in his back yard - in a shed, no less. Good for our winters). I just learned backside flips over the coping (son of a b- trick is hard. I'll stick with my frontside flips lol). Yay, lets try it into the 6 foot extension now! Land it twice but once slip out and once hit the wall (the extension is against the wall, obviously). around 5th attempt I slip out again and land scissor-style with my leg folded under me.

The good news is that now I can spend countless hours studying computers again! lolz

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Poopers. Sounds about as fun as what happened to me hah (check my sprained ankle thread in here). I'm sick too so I've been in my bed either sleeping or on the computer about 22 hours out of the day.... I'm spending all the time I can laying down so hopefully this ankle will heal properly. Tomorrow I'm going to the campus health center, picking something up at the store, going to 2 classes then laying in bed from about 4 until bedtime haha.

I hop around everywhere on one leg... I probably look insane.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts