Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that someone from Caselabs frequents this forum I was looking through what they produced and customization of some of their products I thought would have suited and have just found this..

This is just what I have been looking for except for one thing - it needs to be wider by 100mm on both sides... Why? because I want to have a mount in there which will let my run my 1080 Ti's on a PCIe slot extender and have it mounted vertically one on each side of the case.. this will then allow me not to have any blocked PCIe slots on my motherboards - one Asus Rampage V extreme Edition 10 and one Asus X399 Prime.

I need these slots because I run multiple 9361-8i Raid controllers and will be running ASUS 10gb Nics - in addition having a rackmount bay in the top of the case is perfect for mounting my 10GBe Switch when it arrives.

So I am hoping that Caselabs can do a custom build that enables me to do what I need to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was having a think about this and I may have come up with a better way instead of making the case wider I would need to motherboard trays without the honey combing above the PCI slots then I could make the changes myself.

I tried phoning you guys at Caselabs but kept striking an answering machine ( BTW : I can't stand answering machines ) I live in New Zealand, I don't mind making the call but when I dial and strike and answering machine that's a $1 wasted.

I've posted this as a quick reply because it seems posts can't be edited.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I was having a think about this and I may have come up with a better way instead of making the case wider I would need to motherboard trays without the honey combing above the PCI slots then I could make the changes myself.

I tried phoning you guys at Caselabs but kept striking an answering machine ( BTW : I can't stand answering machines ) I live in New Zealand, I don't mind making the call but when I dial and strike and answering machine that's a $1 wasted.

I've posted this as a quick reply because it seems posts can't be edited.
I just saw this thread in the sidebar and while I don't have any input on the case, you can edit your previous posts with the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bother

Damn that's a pain it would have been the perfect size. Oh well back to the drawing board I looked at the thermaltake solution but it's to small.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts