Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a gift and I don't know how to take it off without breaking it, OMG HAXOR WATCH!

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJX

It was a gift and I don't know how to take it off without breaking it, OMG HAXOR WATCH!

... thats intense..

·
Registered
76 Posts
do you feel any slowdown when thinking it could be spyware!!!!

you should ask the person who gave it you how to take it off

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And what the heck is a Rolex anyway? Damn girlfriend made a big deal about some cheep watch, should have gotten a well known brand like Casio

EDIT: It's a joke.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJX

Will if you're being serious...

Stick your hand/wrist in ice to make it shrink a little. Also try a little oil as a lubricant

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJX

lol if it's really stuck take a picture of it...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
A rolex is probably worth more than your hand, so I'd say an amputation is the best option if you can't get it off.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJX

Do you see a green sticker on the inside? No sticker......no Rolex. EVERY Rolex has one and it won't wear completely off. Also, if the second hand "ticks" instead of 1 complete fluid motion, you have a fake

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472

Do you see a green sticker on the inside? No sticker......no Rolex. EVERY Rolex has one and it won't wear completely off. Also, if the second hand "ticks" instead of 1 complete fluid motion, you have a fake

On my OMEGA watch (same thing as a Rolex) there is a little tab that sticks out on the band opposite of the watch face. So if you were looking at the face of the watch and flipped your rist over - thats the area Im referring to. Push in the little tab to seperate the band. If this doesnt work post here and I will further assist. Good Luck!

On and mine doesnt "tick" - its an OMEGA Seamasters GMT aka James Bond edition.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amped

A rolex is probably worth more than your hand, so I'd say an amputation is the best option if you can't get it off.

his right go ahead and chope your hand off.

the rolex is more valuble then your hand besides you will still have your other hand, sure you will type half as fast but come on it's a rolex.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gundamx42

his right go ahead and chope your hand off.

the rolex is more valuble then your hand besides you will still have your other hand, sure you will type half as fast but come on it's a rolex.

......Hes got a point there...

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amped

Lol, my mom's Rolex cost $14,000 USD!! That's nuts!

·
Premium Member
8,376 Posts
Maybe it's a CURSED WRIST WATCH OF INFERIORITY +5. My 3rd level Illusionist got one once and he was never the same

1 - 20 of 20 Posts