Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked a question on the 4th and still haven't got an answer. I would really like to play games I haven't got to play yet. Is this normal to wait this long to get an answer from steam?

Attachment 162988

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by aksthem1
View Post

Yeah, that's normal. They a take a while to respond, three days wait was the average for me.

Ok thanks I didn't know if it was normal.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by channelx99
View Post

It took about 6 months to hear back from them about a Half Life 2 Ep 2 problem I was having...

That's bull and with my luck, that's probably what's gonna happen to me.

·
Village Idiot
2,428 Posts
You think that's bad? Try Blizzard. My account got stolen and it took me about half a dozen support tickets and a few weeks to get my account back. They never replied to any of them. I just kept submitting tickets and one day my account was reset.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
It takes probably like 5 workdays to answer.

And I dont think they will reactivate your games to your new account. Whats once tied to a steam account, stays to that steam account.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Valve has some of the worst support. It really annoys me. That is their one large flaw. They need to have phone tech support.

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Even when they do respond, they will just say no. Once a key is activated on a Steam Account, It's there for life.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andr3az
View Post

It takes probably like 5 workdays to answer.

And I dont think they will reactivate your games to your new account. Whats once tied to a steam account, stays to that steam account.

Well I'm not paying $40 for games I have that I haven't even played. Is there any Crack for those games so I can play them without Steam?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XanderDylan
View Post

Well I'm not paying $40 for games I have that I haven't even played. Is there any Crack for those games so I can play them without Steam?

Why not just log in as the other account to play them?

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by blangblang
View Post

Why not just log in as the other account to play them?

I don't remember any info to the other account. I was lucky I found the old profile.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XanderDylan
View Post

I don't remember any info to the other account. I was lucky I found the old profile.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4988-DHXV-7272

I think you can also use the CD key with the support to get your old account back ( don't know for sure, might be worth a try if you dont get it back using the lost account button ).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts