Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came to lower my temps by 5-7 degrees
biggrin.gif
by switching the two fans that came with the silver arrow, with two Corsair 120mm fans at 2000rpm. or you could put a better fans from 1850rpm to 2000rpm to lower the temps even more, i put the fans that came with the Corsair A70 Air cooler so those fans are made for those stuff. so people who have a silver arrow and want to lower the temps just do that and you good to go
wink.gif

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Did you use rubber ... can't remember word... thingies, to reduce the vibration ? I can imagine the noise going up with higher RPM fans.
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Xenthos, the silver arrow already comes with the rubber. so i didn't need to buy one so there's no vibration, just a little tiny more noise then the stock silver arrow fans.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenthos;11934819
Did you use rubber ... can't remember word... thingies, to reduce the vibration ? I can imagine the noise going up with higher RPM fans.
smile.gif
condom?

·
Retired Reviewer
10,092 Posts
It's nice to know that people are trying things new to them, and posting results. Usually we already know all about it, but occasionally people come up with undiscovered gold. Keep posting OP (I will not repeat your username).

Oh, and you folks who don't know the word for galoshes: you forgot Saran Wrap. The Fugs even sang a song praising its properties.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AWESOME_3_SOME
View Post

so people who have a silver arrow and want to lower the temps just do that and you good to go

lower the temps and RAISE THE NOISE LEVEL

no thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts