Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah the fedex man came while I was sleeping...and my dad brought it in, so I ripped it open when I woke up- its quite large for 20 bucks

EDIT: That pic with the watch next to it is for size comparison.
LL
LL

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't installed it yet, I'll let you guys know when I get my new case....which should be like tuesday next week

I'm really lazy lol, I don't wanna have to take it off again

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
You wouldnt need to take it off when switching cases. Its light enough to leave on when switching.

pink

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pink57
You wouldnt need to take it off when switching cases. Its light enough to leave on when switching.

pink

Its not necessarily that, its that stupid intel mounting mechanism, the fact that it takes up a lot of room possibly blocking off screws and little issues like that that make my not want to deal with it just yet.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You are going to like that cooler. I'm running it right now to cool my e6300. When the fan is set at full power, there is an audible whoosh sound you will hear. I have mine turned down to about 50% (via Speedfan) and I can't hear it at all. Right around 70% is when you start to hear the whoosh sound.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna have that fan blowing to the max, as my x1900xt and other ambient noises will probably drown it out.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Lap it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts