Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got paid $100 from Trackonerecordings to change the music in one of my videos. 009 Sound system was one of them so yea, i split it with someone and i bought another copy of mw2. It gets around 3,000 views a day now so i guess thats why they picked it.

Linky to the publishers channel

Quote:

Sponsorship idea for your channel -- please read
DonkeyBonrProduction,

Hi from Southern California.

We're a record label based in Southern California.

I'm doing promotion for our music on youtube.

So I have a question I'd like to ask you -- could we PAY YOU to use our music on your channel, via the youtube 'Audioswap' feature?

I can hereby offer you $100 (one hundred US dollars) to make a permanent 'Audioswap' of your "(HD) Modern Warfare 2 Glitch: Secret Highrise Balcony & Easter Egg (Multiplayer)" video to our music.

So - if u are interested - Please just respond to this message.

Or, if you have questions, please simply ask me.

Much thanks, and I appreciate you reading this.

Salutations,

Maya @ T1

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by firestormcomputers
View Post

Lucky!

My most viewed video has 25k views and is growing, that would be awesome to be paid to replace my music!

Well the only thing i can suggest is making videos on new things, such as i made a couple mw2 videos on release day. It netted me over 100 subscribers and 75,000 views between them so far, and thats two weeks. I will be making some videos on some new games that come out, i am working on dirt 2 atm

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
I would have replied back "Tell ya what...I like that video the way it is, but if you send me a 320KBPS MP3 of the song and that C-note, I'll run it through Audiosurf and upload that.
"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts