Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally gave in and got one .. cauz i had to get something for the Summer vacation from uni.

I got the following :

Nintendo Wii+ Wii Sports + Extra Controller ( cant find a spare Nunchuck Controller anywhere in stock
) + Spiderman 3 + Heatseekers + Warioware Smooth moves .

Cant wait to try it out wen i get back home....

Just wondering , are there any two player games out for it right now

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eternaldj View Post
Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports!
DITTO DITTO DITTO

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports! Wii Sports!
is it still playable if i only have the second controller and not a second nunchuck ? i.e. do any of the Wii Sports games REQUIRE the nunchuck ??

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanky View Post
is it still playable if i only have the second controller and not a second nunchuck ? i.e. do any of the Wii Sports games REQUIRE the nunchuck ??
I think Boxing is the only one that requires the nunchuck adapter

• Rep+
Reactions: lanky

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Arter View Post
For all the things Wii does for the price compared to the 360s and PS3 then yes it is very respectable. Watched a video of someone taking it apart they are easier to do by a mile and the game selection is way better I think. Good luck with the Wii hope it brings much fun!!!
I spent only a 100 quid less than a ps3
so i was well within range of ps3, but, i wouldnt have been able to take it with me on the flight

but yeah, my first nintendo Console ( not handheld) cant wait to try it out, specially we just got a new 40" Bravia at home as well, ( used to have an incredible 28" Cathode Ray Tv , which is still incredible ) .

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox is awesome View Post
Just don't let the remote slip off of your hand and into ur TV.

I'll try
, i remember trying it on the Oxford Street store on the day it was launched, quite fun really.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

I don't think any of them do...do they? I play the tennis game and it doesn't need it.
Alrite , thanks

can anyone recommend me one game, i think i can stretch myself to ONE more game
i cant find every game , so i need a few options, something offline multiplayer preferably...

·
Banned
575 Posts
Some people like it and some people dont. Try renting it and see if you like it or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanky
View Post

Finally gave in and got one .. cauz i had to get something for the Summer vacation from uni.

I got the following :

Nintendo Wii+ Wii Sports + Extra Controller ( cant find a spare Nunchuck Controller anywhere in stock
) + Spiderman 3 + Heatseekers + Warioware Smooth moves .

Did you buy Wii Sports separately? I thought Wii Sports was supposed to come with the Nintendo Wii as a whole package?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-0
View Post

Some people like it and some people dont. Try renting it and see if you like it or not.

Did you buy Wii Sports separately? I thought Wii Sports was supposed to come with the Nintendo Wii as a whole package?

No i dint
, as you said, i got it with the Wii as a whole Package.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanky
View Post

are either of Warioware or Heatseekers Multiplayer games ??

once you have completed single player on warioware, you can play multiplayer. which is HILARIOUS when drunk with friends

Single player takes maybe 20 minutes to complete if you rush through, it is intensional that single player is so small, to make you work for the multiplayer, but when you get it it's amazing!

Smooth Moves FTW

Mario Strikers Charged Football...

Another good fun multiplayer.

Zelda, a must have.

BTW, nunchuks are impossible to get hold of in the UK right now... I have searched high and low for a spare one, but just can't get one. It is only needed for the Boxing on wii sports (out of the games you have).

MaK

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by legoman786 View Post
I think Boxing is the only one that requires the nunchuck adapter
Correct. For head-to-head boxing, you will need that second nunchuk. For everything else in Wii Sports, two Wii-motes are sufficient.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts