Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
15 Year Club
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream that Patriot came out with DDR600 RAM with those red heatspreaders, but that the timings at DDR600 were 2-2-2-8-1T and the DDR400 times were 1.5-2-2-3-1T. It was amazing! Then DFI came out with a motherboard that advertised the mem spec at DDR600 instead of 400.... I was clicking the buy now! button when I woke up because of my cat.... DAMNIT!

I also dreamt that I got the X1800XT, but my benchmarks all stayed the same. It sucked.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
lol. That's crazy. Having issues with your memory? Our thoughts during the day often manifest themselves in dreams.

For example, last year, about 6 months ago, I crushed the core of a 1.4Ghz Thunderbird by zip-tieing a Zalman P4 heatsink to it (I was still sort of a modding newbie).

When I was having computer issues way later I must have thought about that again, because I had a dream where a cpu core was cracked in half and the to side pupped up like the outer edge was on hinges. I kept pushing it down but it kept popping up like it had springs on it.

Then I woke up

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hahahah too funny. I have done things of this sort. Why do you always wake up right when it's getting good ?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cait Sith Cat

I had a dream that Patriot came out with DDR600 RAM with those red heatspreaders, but that the timings at DDR600 were 2-2-2-8-1T and the DDR400 times were 1.5-2-2-3-1T. It was amazing! Then DFI came out with a motherboard that advertised the mem spec at DDR600 instead of 400.... I was clicking the buy now! button when I woke up because of my cat.... DAMNIT!

I also dreamt that I got the X1800XT, but my benchmarks all stayed the same. It sucked.

You see, most people like it when they have dreams about gorgeous women...

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by --Filip--

You see, most people like it when they have dreams about gorgeous women...

Exactly, and I had a pretty good Alba dream 2 nights ago

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
You guys are upset that you woke up, but the fact is, if you hadn't woken up, the likelyhood of you remembering the dream would have significantly dropped.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheInformationator

You guys are upset that you woke up, but the fact is, if you hadn't woken up, the likelyhood of you remembering the dream would have significantly dropped.

Very true

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Progenicus

You know you're a computer geek when.....

LOL

hahahha!!!

I`d hate to admit it buy SOME times I dream in nerd also, But most of the time its the horny sex fantasies. Whoot.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r3tard

hahahha!!!

I`d hate to admit it buy SOME times I dream in nerd also, But most of the time its the horny sex fantasies. Whoot.

Has anyone else had the dream when your town has been infested into zombies and you and a certain few are the only left unzombifried and trying to escape to sumplace? i have that so many times
its so sweet

i also love when your falling and when you hit the ground WWHAM! you jump out of bed and are like 2 feet in the air

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
At school we have study halls...that means sit in a classroom for 45 mins doing work or something quiet...well I sleep. It's funny, a few times I've had dreams wehre something would make me jump, and I'd just kinda jump a little bit in the middle of study hall XD

·
Banned
606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexd618

Has anyone else had the dream when your town has been infested into zombies and you and a certain few are the only left unzombifried and trying to escape to sumplace? i have that so many times
its so sweet

i also love when your falling and when you hit the ground WWHAM! you jump out of bed and are like 2 feet in the air

Dude....all the time!!!! I'm the biggest zombie fan ever! My zombie dreams always end with me getting nasty with a hot brasillian chick....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts