Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts
OK man, here's what you do.

I sugest you get a program like ATI Tool from Guru3D , (its free) and move the core slider up in 10mhz increments, then check for artifacts. Keep going untill the program finds some, and then back down untill they go away. (scan for artifacts for 30 sec. before moving on.) Let me know if you need clarifaction.

You can do the same for memory, just never do them at the same time. Get your core stable first, then do memory in 5mhz increments because it is more sensitive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also what are the best modded drivers im a bit scared of modding my gfx incase i **** it up lol will i be able to reset to default or anything?

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts
Sorry man, I don't. I'm watching the forums though, so I'll get anything you say quick.

EDIT: I use the Omega drivers, they give me better performance, and are totaly reversible.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
basically i need a program that will just detect how high my gfx can be overclocked with out me doing it if you get me because i really dnt want to damage it also can u give me link to omega drivers (Are they the best modded drivers?)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you have msn we can talk a bit on there?? also how do u reckon my at 9550 will run o'c to maximum and using dna or omega drivers?

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts
The drivers should not effect your overclock much, but you should be able to get at least a 50mhz increase. (rough estimate, i got a 125mhz up in core, 50mhz up in mem)

Quote:

basically i need a program that will just detect how high my gfx can be overclocked with out me doing it if you get me because i really dnt want to damage it also can u give me link to omega drivers (Are they the best modded drivers?)

And yes, they are the best.

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts
Sighning off man, good luck, pm me if you need anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts