Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I never thought that I would devote so much of my little spare night hours to a dammn forum.

but hey

WOO HOO ! 1 year on and I am impressed with the development and operation of such a young site and am here to stay the duration.

Congratulations to all concerned in the running and the up keep of the site....

If I may be so bold as to suggest here, "bring back the smiley favourites"

cheers

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpg

Well, Happy Birthday to you.... Lets Party!!!

YES YES IM GETTIN A BEER

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701

I have to agree that ive been here now atleat a year and its a great place to be it realy is ..you learn so much by being here.

You and i joined the same month and i agree with u. i have never devoted myself to any forums that i ever joined in except for OC.net. This is the first and only forum i joined in when i wanted to learn more about computers, from then on i learned so manything cuz of this site. funny how time goes by and u dont even realize it...

And oh yeah congrats on ur 1 yr...

·
Administrator
64,324 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

You and i joined the same month and i agree with u. i have never devoted myself to any forums that i ever joined in except for Overclock.net. This is the first and only forum i joined in when i wanted to learn more about computers, from then on i learned so manything cuz of this site. funny how time goes by and u dont even realize it...

And oh yeah congrats on ur 1 yr...

Yeah lol time does go rather fast when your learning and having fun at the same time lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts