Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PC Evangelist
46,973 Posts
Got mine for 125$ so you are fine. My friend had money and he wanted quit and cool so there was no better out there.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuraNova View Post
How did you obtain getting one at that price? Is this USD or Canadian?
Amazon.com! US. It was expensive, but I didn't really look up benchmarks on it. I'm expecting to get average performance, but I sort of thought a massive air cooler would be weird if I move my case around a lot, which I plan to do.

·
Goddess of Misfortune
3,246 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindwarrior View Post
Amazon.com! US. It was expensive, but I didn't really look up benchmarks on it. I'm expecting to get average performance, but I sort of thought a massive air cooler would be weird if I move my case around a lot, which I plan to do.
I ask because I've seen this go for more. I haven't seen it for $100 much. Then again, I am not looking for a new CPU cooler. LOL

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
$103 is the cheapest price ive seen it for

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
It's a good buy. Not really worth the premium over a h50 from my experience, but it's a very very very well made product. I tried one for a bit but came back to my old boy in the end

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
You got a good price, so you're still ahead in my book...now use the savings to get some good fans with it

Quote:

Originally Posted by admflameberg
View Post

Nah, Just pray it dont start leaking on you.

Highly unlikely, but Corsair has been REALLY cool about replacing anything affected if their product is within warranty.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Not at all. I picked up mine $109.99, and even though one of my fans are mounted externally due to case limitations/thicker radiator, I love it...the fact that the tubes now twist on the pump made installation easier for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts