·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by oulzac
View Post

WOW, slip of the fingers

its an GA-EP45-UD3P

congrats. I have the little brother, the GA-EP45-UD3L.

I'm currently running 500FSB on my Q9550

You know what they say dont you? They say you haven't seen your chips full potential until it's been through a UD3P. He he.

Good luck with your new board, I wish I had one.

Jam3s

·
Registered
634 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by oulzac
View Post

Yeah they get a little out of control with the coloring, but if Puking Rainbows is not your thing, then don't click, here!

AHHHH.......dear god im going to have nightmares that im being held down and rainbow vomited on by a bear

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
I just got my UD3P as well, I know the feeling

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
You'll love it...

Ive gotten 500+ fsb so far with my Q9650 without alot of fine tuning, so far i got 14th place world record Q9650 overclock with it (4.75ghz), with only .2ghz more i could be in the top 5, so fine tuning is key for that.

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Eh, the color scheme is a small price to pay for Gigabyte's durability.

When I built my second computer I went with a budget board from Biostar....**** randomly died. Needless to say I replaced with with a Gigabyte (GA-73PVM-S2).

I RMA'd the Biostar crap and got a replacement no problem though. My Dad used the replacement and built himself a rig. Crappy board has a FSB wall and won't let him get his E1200 past 1.9ghz

Gigabyte ftw.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by itslogz View Post
You'll love it...

Ive gotten 500+ fsb so far with my Q9650 without alot of fine tuning, so far i got 14th place world record Q9650 overclock with it (4.75ghz), with only .2ghz more i could be in the top 5, so fine tuning is key for that.
Nice, whats the vID on your Q9650 and how much vcore does it take boot in at 4.75?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts