Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just updated my build this is the before and after pictures which looks better ?

this is before

this is after

·
Premium Member
6,636 Posts
I think I liked the before better because the striped look was a better match to your powersupply cables.

·
Banned
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc-illiterate View Post

my opinion is that it looks better without the anti-kink coils.
now let me ask you a question. do YOU like it and do you think it looks better now?
yes I like the way build look now a little better . but what is more important to me is the performance and my cpu temps went down a full 6 degrees Celsius so I am happy

·
Premium Member
4,898 Posts
OOOOOH, you changed the CPU block as well. I was thinking to myself how the heck removing anti-kick coils would lower your temps by 6C lol I do like the new revision better. I've never liked anti-kink coils though

·
Registered
511 Posts
defiantly looks better now, to me anyway. i do see what BinaryDemon means about the kink coils matching your PSU cables tho but i think over all it looks better. Is that the EK evo block and what did it replace?

·
Banned
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by BranField View Post

defiantly looks better now, to me anyway. i do see what BinaryDemon means about the kink coils matching your PSU cables tho but i think over all it looks better. Is that the EK evo block and what did it replace?
the cpu block I replaced was the swiftech apogee xl . my cpu temps went down 6c so I definitely think it was a worth while update . the only thing that bothers me a little is that I ordered enzotech 3/8 id 45 degree barbs and I was sent enzotech 1/2 id 45 degree barbs so I had to use a 65 degree extension fitting and koolance 3/8 id 5/8 od fittings that I had laying around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts