Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some of the people on here to do a search for me! turns out it was a chaintech one! didnt even know that they made them!

so im ready to overclock!......apart from one little detail, i go into the bios and i can only change the FSB......anyway to change the rest?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
apart from the FSB you can also change the ram settings and so on but that very much depends on your bios version. why dont u get the latest bios available and then flash ur bios making sure u back up the existing bios. probably it would give you more options.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Go to the chaintech website, and get the bios, and flash it. Sometimes it goves ou a heck of alot of new settings. Also, you may want to get the manual off the Chaintech website. Sometimes you have to change multiplier settings with jumpers and dipswitches....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sometimes settings are confusing. Like memclock does basically the same thing as CPU:memory ratio.

Try reading this if you havnt already: clicky

It is a very good idea to try and download the manual for your motherboard. If you can, print the relevant stuff off, so you don;t have to keep turning on your PC to find out what does what or what something means

What BISO do you have? That might help people with similar ones to help you.

================================
edit:

Actually here you go: chaintech webpage for your mobo

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phoenix bios 6.00 ill av a go at it in the morning and report back when ive finished!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts