Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, i have been asking question about the TT BT (Big Typhoon).

This thing is a pain to install, with those little nuts n bolts in the hard to reach places. It took me about an hour to install and now my cpu is @ 39c idle with room to improve.

Next Thing To Do:

Now i want to cut out this flower design on my Enermax case and make it one big plexi window.

My only problem/question is when i do this mod, should i buy a 12cm fan and put it on that hole or should i leave the hole as is?

See Pics Below

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I would say go for the fan. just make sure it matches and undervolt it if you can

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
i would... it will help with airflow a little...and drop temps even more.... so i say yes go for, and if not then us some air ducting to have the same effect...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall82

I did something very silimar but I just made an 80mm hole bigger ti fit a 120 mm fan. Go for it you see a great drop in temps.

I would, but my 80mm hole is in the middle and putting a 120mm would make a corner of the new fan blow into, or suck air out from the Bt

·
Banned
658 Posts
Well you dont have to make the 80 bigger you could just add another hole, trust me the cool air from outside the case will make a big difference in your temps. I saw a 8 degree drop in my load temp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.