Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have outplayed:

L4D2/L4D-Why:I played L4D1, then it just became old, L4D2 felt like the same thing w/ different maps, so I got bored instantly

Counter Strike-Why:This was the only PC game I had for 2 months, so it was all I played

MW2-Why:For some reason, I can't play more than 1-2 matches in a row.

MW1-Why
layed a bunch, and makes me sad in comparison of MW2 (Weapon wise)

TF2-Why:This was the only game I had for 2 months after I purchased CS:S

Halo 1-Why:I played this game all the time when I was 7, now its just boring

CS:S Insurgency Mod-Why:I hate this game -.-

So yeah..I need some ideas of new FPS's to get..

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Have you tried Fallout 3? Kind of 50/50 RPG/FPS. Borderlands is good, also Half Life 2 if you haven't played it. Bioshock... A lot of people like Crysis. Take your pick.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Been playing that lately, quite a bit of fun. Been grinding a lot, with your FPS background you won't have much issues hitting crits over and over... at least when your character has enough accuracy. xD

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129 View Post
Have you tried Fallout 3? Kind of 50/50 RPG/FPS. Borderlands is good, also Half Life 2 if you haven't played it. Bioshock... A lot of people like Crysis. Take your pick.
I couldn't play that game, I don't feel they mixed it together good enough. I ran into a super mutant at lvl 4 or whatever w/o a weapon.

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by M3T4LM4N222 View Post
I couldn't play that game, I don't feel they mixed it together good enough. I ran into a super mutant at lvl 4 or whatever w/o a weapon.
Red Faction Guerilla Is one game I can play when ever and not get bored.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Quote:

Where were you? Don't go to downtown DC until you're level 10+ and have a decent weapon, or you're gonna get your butt kicked... They make it that way on purpose, some areas are deliberately high level.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I always do competitive cs 1.6 5v5.. can't get boring, unless someone is hacking >:O

Source = don't like hitboxes..but it's my first time on my new computer.. so I'm going back to it

Crysis = I need to test out my system with this game, and I'm excited because I've never played it before

Battlefield 1943 = not out yet, but close to release.. i believe ;]

·
Registered
699 Posts
Borderlands or Battlefield series OR for free you can try americas army 3 (it sucks though IMO) americasarmy.com

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital Artist
View Post

hi, which mods specifically are you referring to?

Any of them. Just find a mod server and it will auto download whatever ones it uses. Just keep searching till you find one you like

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
Quote:

They mixed it fine, you just zerg rushed Downtown DC far too early. Unless you have 20th Century and console yourself an AK47, you aren't going to survive that area of the Wasteland at level 4. I had trouble doing so at level 6 with an AK47, M240 S.A.W. and M82 rife on my fifth playthrough of the game.
Word of advice: They drop like flies when you get a sneak critical headshot. Give it a try. You'll wonder why people call them hard once you get good at doing this.
Give it another try.

O, and you might like Garry's Mod. You're given the Source engine, constraints and props. What you do with them is anyone's guess.

I usually build cars. Maybe the odd boat. Tho, sometimes I build something that replicates the IIHS test course, then post ragdolls and run into them with fast moving cars while manipulating the physics timescale until it's as if I have a 10,000FPS camera recording the action.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts