Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my laptop is 8 years old and is already having problems, and I need to renew. I don't know how much I am going to spend, if € 1000 or € 800, between those 2 prices and I would ask you please to pass me two names of laptops of those prices or less. I don't care if it's AMD or INTEL, just what works best.

Thank you.

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
5,971 Posts
Lenovo Thinkpad T495s

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
5,971 Posts
Something like an HP envy x360 might be better if you not planning to game too much on it. Something with a dedicated gpu is going to eat more battery. :)

You are right. I thought lenovo updated their lineup. I guess not. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something like an HP envy x360 might be better if you not planning to game too much on it. Something with a dedicated gpu is going to eat more battery. :)

You are right. I thought lenovo updated their lineup. I guess not. :(
It is more for gaming than working, so maybe there is something better, or I'm wrong?

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just picked up the acer nitro 5 from best buy for $669. It has the 4600h, 1650 super, 8GB ram, and 256GB NVME SSD. Has another m.2 and a free slot for a sata drive, I''ll throw another 8GB ddr4 3200 stick, and I've found a 120hz screen replacement for $65 I just ordered. All around super impressed for the price, I know it's only a 1650, but it's for my wife and depending on the games you play it work well. Also, thermals are stupid low, the laptop has amazing cooling.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I just picked up the acer nitro 5 from best buy for $669. It has the 4600h, 1650 super, 8GB ram, and 256GB NVME SSD. Has another m.2 and a free slot for a sata drive, I''ll throw another 8GB ddr4 3200 stick, and I've found a 120hz screen replacement for $65 I just ordered. All around super impressed for the price, I know it's only a 1650, but it's for my wife and depending on the games you play it work well. Also, thermals are stupid low, the laptop has amazing cooling.
Good specs and super quiet and good cooling.

·
Graphics Junkie
2,470 Posts
Go on Newegg, go to the laptop section and sort by i5 or better with SSD included and you will get lots of good options new and used.

·
LTSC for life crew
2,897 Posts
We need to know a bit more about what choices are available to you in order to recommend something to fit your needs & budget. Do you have a store in your country you have ordered electronics from before?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts