Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys !

Astro A50 XBOX EDITION + ASUS STRIX RAID DLX Sound Card . . Is best ? or ; Do you have any other advice? I need best surround sound
tongue.gif

Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Astros are pretty crap when it comes to good headphones... its all about the name and that is it my good sir. There are plenty of good gaming headsets out there that are miles above in quality over the Astros.

I was given an Astro A50 two birthdays back... Even my crappy HyperX Cloud 1st gen which sells for 70 bucks sounds better... My DT770PRO even more so... but if you look into the studio level gear, open backs are usually better for gaming.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianloser View Post

Astros are pretty crap when it comes to good headphones... its all about the name and that is it my good sir. There are plenty of good gaming headsets out there that are miles above in quality over the Astros.

I was given an Astro A50 two birthdays back... Even my crappy HyperX Cloud 1st gen which sells for 70 bucks sounds better... My DT770PRO even more so... but if you look into the studio level gear, open backs are usually better for gaming.
Okey i can buy Astro a50:) Can I connect seamlessly to the sound card? Can I use a sound card with surround sound? Is mixamp and sound card used at the same time?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarikakay View Post

Okey i can buy Astro a50:) Can I connect seamlessly to the sound card? Can I use a sound card with surround sound? Is mixamp and sound card used at the same time?
Does anyone have any information about this? Please help me:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts