Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! This post is a continuously updated listing of who your points of contact should be for many common questions and issues that come up on the site.

Keep in mind that any Manager can assist you with the majority of these items, so if something urgent comes up feel free to contact whomever is online at the time. In general, though, please try to use the folks listed below as your first point of contact.

If you don't need a Manager, see this listing of all staff members:
www.overclock.net/forums/moderators/

Questions or problems related to...

...moderation: lemans81, ENTERPRISE

...editors and content: mega_option101, Chipp

...Overclocked accounts: The_Manual

[email protected] and HWBot postbits: The_Manual

...signature awards: ENTERPRISE

...merchandise and site products: ENTERPRISE

...contests and prizes: ENTERPRISE

...technical problems: Chipp

...rules, the ToS, or privacy: Chipp

...Vendor Partner or Artisan programs, other outside relationships: Chipp

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Who would I contact about the marketplace?

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
I would suggest going to the marketplace section, scrolling down and looking at the marketplace staff list. Assuming of course that the issue is something that a moderator can help you with
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post

I would suggest going to the marketplace section, scrolling down and looking at the marketplace staff list. Assuming of course that the issue is something that a moderator can help you with
smile.gif
But how helpful is that? In the past there were moderators on that list that would never respond, were no longer on the forums, etc. Is the list current and of part/fulltime staff?

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

But how helpful is that? In the past there were moderators on that list that would never respond, were no longer on the forums, etc. Is the list current and of part/fulltime staff?
The list consists of active moderators. However obviously some mods will take longer to respond to PMs than others, we're all volunteers and we have personal lives as well. But if you don't get an answer you can always try another mod and/or take it to the management.

And asking who to contact in a thread like this is also a good idea and it would appear that at least 3930K found help nicely
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

All of the Forum Moderators listed in the staff list are active with the exception of a very few that are busy.

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Just checking. I know at least 6 months ago there were several moderators listed that hadn't even been on the site in ages. As a full-time Student, Part-time Forum Rep, I fully understand that things can take time to sort through or to get back to people. I just wanted to make sure that the list is now only of active moderators. Thank you for the clarification.

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friendly bump for this thread - please make sure you contact the most appropriate staff member for your issue to ensure the most prompt response.
thumb.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts