Overclock.net banner

I need new IEM, Cat ate current cables

647 3
So I had these 1more quad drivers: https://www.amazon.com/1MORE-Headphones-Reproduction-Resolution-Smartphones/dp/B06XSJV5B9. I did enjoy them but I'm thinking about going wireless. Ironically I already have bose IEMs that I don't use very often and a pair of shure se215s that i'm using. The reason I still need to get new ones is I need a mic for when I'm using them for work either with a windows based machine or my iphone.

I have been currently looking between Air Pod Pros and the Sony WF-1000XM3 (or maybe the newer model). I realized I don't really know much about this and have been struggling to really find out where to get good information. I do want good sound quality and a good mic, the mic performance is more important to me than sound as I can use my Shure if I'm just listening to music (unless the cat eats those too).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

jones bones
I'd get a new cat. Sorry, couldn't resist...馃榿

• Rep+
Reactions: b.walker36

Never Finished
I gave a friend the XM3s and he enjoys them. Comply tips are preferred for improved isolation and comfort. Not the best out there in terms of audio quality, but I don't have high standards for bluetooth IEMs either. As long as they sound alright and offer the utility that people need nowadays, then they're "good" in my books.

Keep it simple when it comes to IEMs. You do not want to go down that rabbit hole.

• Rep+
Reactions: b.walker36

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I made this simple. I'm just gonna buy the 29 dollar mic cable for my 215s lol. I don't need wireless I just figured if I was gonna spend money I would get a good apir of wireless, then I remembered Shure cables are replaceable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.