Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
The radiator is OK, but there are better radiators out there. And the quad radiator won't be able to fit in the 800d without mods

And for that much money, I would get the EK supreme HF. It beats the XT, and has better build quality and flowrates

For a pump, I would just get a D5 vario. As for tubing, if you want colored, get Feser, if not, get Tygon or Masterkleer.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
The radiator is OK, but there are better radiators out there. And the quad radiator won't be able to fit in the 800d without mods

And for that much money, I would get the EK supreme HF. It beats the XT, and has better build quality and flowrates

For a pump, I would just get a D5 vario. As for tubing, if you want colored, get Feser, if not, get Tygon or Masterkleer.
How much of a heat difference will i see between the 2 blocks ?

and will i be able to fit 3 120mm fans for the radiator ?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicko42004200 View Post
i run a swiftech 655 vario pumo, swiftec 360 rad, koolance cpu-350 (new one is the cpu-360) i have my 920 at 4.4 1.36 volts and idles at 43 and loads at 100% for a hour at 64
So then that block would be just great for my 980x or should i get the best of the best for this puppy ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Go to other sites like Performance-pcs, sidewinders, frozencpu and price compare.

I would recommend the EK supreme HF with the #1 plate. I just got my water setup done and it works amazingly. Plus I love XSPC rads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts