Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you all know because I know you care, I've ordered the volcano 12, since my current copper silent is, although silent, running at 1100rpm load and around 60c which doesnt turn me on.

It wont be here till 6th January though, but it was £17 inc p+p/vat, which isnt toooo bad really.

I'll let ya'll know how i get on with it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggy

Just to let you all know because I know you care, I've ordered the volcano 12, since my current copper silent is, although silent, running at 1100rpm load and around 60c which doesnt turn me on.

It wont be here till 6th January though, but it was £17 inc p+p/vat, which isnt toooo bad really.

I'll let ya'll know how i get on with it.

Hey Wiggy,

How come your bio says "Country: United States" but the locations says: UK"? Do you have citizenship in the US but live part time in the UK?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, no, its because I havnt set my bio up properly and you just reminded me too

However, my dads america and my grandad still lives their, so I guess I have american blood in me, and I think i can still apply for a visa to make me an american citizen (until my grandad dies anyways..lol)

I'll change it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought the TT silent boost, and put a Smart Fan II on it, instead of the slow silent fan...

Cooling was GREAT, 35C idle 40C load, but my GF didn't like the noise. She made me put the silent fan back on, so I guess my XPM is just gonna have to live at 41-46C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts