Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I managed to cause my task manager to not show the top part of it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
have you tried restarting your computer.also what did you do to mess it up, was it registry related.a little more detail on how it occured and i will help to fix it.

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by mycomputersucks View Post
Double click on the side of the box.
Nice, thanks! How did you know to do that?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldovi View Post
Nice, thanks! How did you know to do that?
I had some problems with that when I was looking at my performance tab, now that will freak you out.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mycomputersucks
View Post

I had some problems with that when I was looking at my performance tab, now that will freak you out.

I had the same problem before when looking at the performance tab. And yes that sucked. The real question. Why even allow it to do that?

"Why does Task Manager look different? Where have the menus and tabs gone?

Task Manager has two different views. To see the view that includes menus and tabs, double-click the border of the Task Manager window. To switch back to the view without menus and tabs, double-click anywhere in the border around the tabs."

·

29,532 Posts
SO! Guys, what about being stuck on the users tab?

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
Lol, I freaked too recently, figured out I needed to double click on it lol.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
lol...i remember when this happened to me...it pissed me off so bad i nearly did a windows re install..but before this i threw a little tantrum on the mouse,..and found out a double click does the trick

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mycomputersucks View Post
Double click on the side of the box.
i remember when i did that and i asked a friend of mine in vent to help me out and he said same thing i was so thankful

1 - 11 of 11 Posts