Overclock.net banner

i seam to be over here now?

1021 Views 28 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  JMT668
hi guys ive been looking into a new build recently and i wanted a quad or even an i7 but sod paying an arm and a leg! so i decided to take a look at AMD i dont have a clue about AMD but im looking to bulid the best AMD rig Possible and i need some help i need a Processor and a mobo and some Ram i like the 720BE and the 920 but is there any thing better or anything i should know before going AMD?

Please Help me im no longer INTEL LOL.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Cheesebumps!!
3,803 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cdpkook132
View Post

All of you fail..... The best AMD build out there right now is till in the hands of AMD. Patiently wait another month and then get the Phenom 945 plain and simple. It is all the Phenom II's are based on with out anything disabled. That and an 790FX DDR3 Mobo and GPu's of choice. 3 4890 1gb should do. The answer for AMD right now is wait to see what april 6th has in store.

i totally agree with this one..kill the itch first..

· Cheesebumps!!
3,803 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT668
View Post

all i want it the best AMD CPU for everything and gaming and the best AMD mobo and ram? how is that hard LOL REP+ for the best solution!

qouting this one..i roughly advise for a Quad since its an all around build if its time were talkin here i suggest wait for the new ones coming in april..seriously..

but if you insist sticking to DDR2 for a while then go for a M3A79-T deluxe and a phenom2 x3 720BE..and a 4870x2 vga card..since the performance of the AMD7 series for AM2+ and the new AM3 AMD7 series chips are just "Almost" the same..and since AMD is promising the future to its coming set of Chips late this year its still worth a wait..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.