Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I don't exist
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, back after a while. I recently started a YouTube channel with monthly budget system build recommendations. Take a look, and any suggestions for improvement and new content would be most welcome!

Apologies in advance if this thread is against some kind of rule.

Channel:

Example content.

·
Graphics Junkie
4,217 Posts
You need better thumbnails. The style you went with for thumbnails is way too dry.

Also it looks like you're basically just making power points and recording them. Nothing about your video needs to be in a video format. I don't think you will get far like this. You need to record some actual footage.

• Rep+
Reactions: 1Kaz

·
Registered
399 Posts
Eh, 5800x is $20 more, and unlike the Intel processor you won't have to disable e-cores (dropping it to 6 cores 12 threads), to make things run smooth. 5800x3D is currently the gaming king, but it costs a fair bit more. 6800xt is about the same price as 3070ti. CL18 ram wouldn't be my first choice for gaming, but most pre-built PC's cut corners on their ram.

Encouraging people to build now is questionable. Unless they are desperate for an upgrade, or don't have a computer, they might as well wait 3-4 months for the new products to drop. GPU prices are dropping rapidly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts