Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I've been looking around and I figure the ghz dosent matter if the fsb is a meesley 500 somthing mhz compared to an AMD 1gig or more! So I now believe AMD may be better not to mention the price is usually better!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
there's many threads on here why AMD has its clear advantages over Intel....

the only thing intel is good at is pure clock speeds, which is good for superpi

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalkobra

Your title needs fixing...might* not mite, thats like a dust mite

he lives in the united states...english isn't his first language................wait a minute

·
Banned
151 Posts
AMD is much better. It gets a whole lot more power for the speed/price. A 2 GHz AMD is about the equivalent of a 3 GHz Intel. If you do buy an AMD, I'd recommend one of the new dual cores. You can get good deals on the 3800+ X2s right now, and those things are fantastic for overclocking. I've seen one hit a little over 3 GHz before--and remain stable! That's the equivalent of about the best Intel CPU on the market.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by buttmud

he lives in the united states...english isn't his first language................wait a minute

lol im just lazy, and dont care

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalkobra

Your title needs fixing...might* not mite, thats like a dust mite

Done

I do edit punctuation and Caps... but we much rather you did your own

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Haha don't worry, You'll only switch if you like low prices, superb performance, Higher overclockability aswell as better efficiency. So basically, Welcome to the dark side, We have cookies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts