Count me in, I void my warranty on day one of owning new hardware
biggrin.gif

i_void_warranties.jpg
lol if I knew you could buy one of these shirt's in the UK, I would get one

·
Registered
334 Posts
Can I join???

Got pink screen of death problems randomly with my 280 and baked that sucker instead of RMA.

Had no other card to fall back on. And couldn't go without. Won't ever let that happen again.

280 runs great still. Man I was so pissed that day.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Wait, I provided my serial to AMD like 10 times and my warranty is fine. Just say you use stock cooling and don't know how to access the BIOS and you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostintyme;12667868
Wait, I provided my serial to AMD like 10 times and my warranty is fine. Just say you use stock cooling and don't know how to access the BIOS and you'll be fine.
Ask them what a BIOS is
lachen.gif

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atomfix
View Post

lol if I knew you could buy one of these shirt's in the UK, I would get one

I apologize for the smallness but I just Google UK'ed and found all kinds of Void Warranties togs.

~Ceadder

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm guessing I voided the warranty on my TV - an LG 32LH3000. I flashed the firmware in order to enable the previously "service-only" USB port.
My cat voided the warranty on (and screwed up) my old 500GB iomega external hdd a couple of years back by pushing it off my table (~1m). Good thing the RMA people didn't question the cracks and scratches and replaced it

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermiind;12670386
thumb.gif I Voided My Warranty Club thumb.gif

PHP:
[B][URL=http://www.overclock.net/general-processor-discussions/960735-unoffical-i-voided-my-warranty-club.html][IMG alt="thumb.gif"]http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/IMG] I Voided My Warranty Club [IMG alt="thumb.gif"]http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/IMG][/URL][/B]
You mean that HTML^ ?
EDIT: Fixed
Awsome, just what I was looking for +1

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Googledocs is the way to go, but I think that it should be the way it is on the Crosshair IV groups. You fill out your "busteds" and apply. The kewl thing about this is that a pie chart or graph could be done showing the most common busted components to be updated by google as the group progresses.

~Ceadder

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Bump/Updated

Google Docs on first OP post, feel free to edit and put whatever in the form

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
many years ago....

i bought asus x1300pro 256mb (600mhz/1ghz?)
the stock cooler in the end went to trash because it was loud and i add revoltec Graphic Freezer Pro to have a quite cooling

21 - 40 of 238 Posts