Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the title pretty much explains it self, im running a Athlon64 3500+ Vince core, i have stock settings..but i Oc'ed my Vcard and wanted to do the same for my CPU and ram if possible...im new to the ram thing..and i have poop ram witch i kno i can't overclock much, but on the ram it self on the chip says "turbo cache"...dunno if this means anything, last pair didn't have it, i have overclocked my PC to 2.5 and 2.6 but couldn't get it to run stable in prime, i almost know the basics on overclocking my CPU, but i prolly need my ram OC'ed to improve stabilty...Someone pls help...heres a pic of my stock settings..

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2...ettingspr4.jpg

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Even "poop" RAM can take 2.75-2.8v to get some more performance out of it!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
and this is your 3rd thread you made yourself plus you resurrected an old thread from last week and jacked his........

we can't help unless you read and become familiar w/ the terms and try to help yourself. then when you get to a brick wall you can explain in more detail where you're at. but if you don't even know how to navigate through your BIOS to jack up your power, then its kind of moot for us to help...

your A8N should be able to get more than 1.5vcore. most motherboards support up to 1.6v or more..........

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didn't hijack anything..this is my post...and i have been tryin to get help and i've been postinmy info but im getting no feedback...and i do know how to navigate threw my bois..i dunno y i can't get more volts outta my A8N...maybe its my bios version' i kno i proly can't overclock much..so im just using AI overclocker that in my bios...
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6...erclockwb5.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
By the way, can you please use full English when you are typing, it makes it much easier to read.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Niko-Time
View Post

By the way, can you please use full English when you are typing, it makes it much easier to read.

srry if u can't read a lil slang..i'll try my best to type better..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts