Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AT Fry's Electronic i was told that the amd was a better cpu than the intel core2duo and i found out that is wasnt. What should i do should i keep the system or sell it does anyone want to buy i need your opinion how much would it cost in ebay or here and im freaking PO'd.

<No runnon words please... It just makes people not want to read your post. --Chipp>

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
like running them D's dont you. Return it and custom build. + gaming on that graphics card is like trying to survive jumping off the empire statebuild w/o a parachute or bungie

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
OC the poop out of it and it will compete with C2D, though if you OC C2D it will be faster but what are you using the comp for?

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'd like to introduce a gift, I call it a comma ","

Its used to seperate long rambling sentences into neat, easy to read material

·
Power Squid
9,613 Posts
You could try complaining to the manager of the store that you purchased the system from, about the misinformation of the sales staff there, if you feel strongly about it. Though to be honest, the 5600+ is no slouch when it comes to running home applications and games.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony_silver1 View Post
I Want A Core2duo Ahahahah!
"Bitten by a Conroe" as they call it

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Dont forget that AMD procs are more efficient than Intel ones at a lower clock frequency. Hell even my 3600 x2 can play any game out there today. Just played another mission of Supreme Commander, no problem

Overclock it!!!

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DVtriple6 View Post
Dont forget that AMD procs are more efficient than Intel ones at a lower clock frequency. Hell even my 3600 x2 can play any game out there today. Just played another mission of Supreme Commander, no problem

Overclock it!!!

Care to explain this statement?

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony_silver1 View Post
HOW MUCH DOES MY SYSTEM GO FOR AT EBAY! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You cannot ask us to appraise your rig at this juncture--you do not have enough rep sorry. Doing so will get you in hot water with the mods here...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.