Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I couldn't stand the new drivers that came out. I was crashing and everything else! I also lost about 85+FPS on CSS! I'm staying on these drivers until they release new ones! I still love NVIDIA I'm not going to the dark side!

I made this thread for people who have been having problems so I'm saying go to 186.18 if you are having low FPS since the new driver release!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by XFreeRollerX
View Post

-_- why did you use my avatar rofl

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XFreeRollerX
View Post

ROFLMAO!

I'm using the newest WHQL's, I haven't crashed/notices fps loss in any game I played so far :/.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jtwizzle
View Post

ROFLMAO!

I'm using the newest WHQL's, I haven't crashed/notices fps loss in any game I played so far :/.

It may because I'm on dual monitor. I couldn't believe the FPS I lost the drivers crashed like 6 times then I did a driver sweep and installed 186.18. And I noticed a color difference too!

·
Banned
11,459 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel4055
View Post

It may because I'm on dual monitor. I couldn't believe the FPS I lost the drivers crashed like 6 times then I did a driver sweep and installed 186.18. And I noticed a color difference too!

Try disabling your 2nd monitor then.

btw I love your avatar

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I've been using 186 for some time now since drivers made after that have caused BSOD's in BF2
R.

I tried 195 on release and tested BF2
R with the same results as all other previous drivers going back to 186. So I'll continue to use 186 until Nvidia or the PR Devs fixes the compatibility issues with the nvidia drivers. This issue of BSOD with BF2
R is non existent in ATi cards.

·
Player of Videogames
162 Posts
if the 195.62 don't do it for you, try 190.73 betas from lv2go

·
Initializing...
23,786 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10