Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I just registered last night. A very good friend of mine (you will know as Fah Q in the forum) told me all about this forum and that it is very interesting and the people are friendly. So I checked it out and I’m impressed. I joined from what I have read in various threads I found people are informative and care about peoples troubles with there rig. I know just from what I read that I will meet new people and make new friends. I will give all the help that I can to people. I always look to learn new tricks myself. I’m always looking to do something different to a computer as well. I have a new addition to my family of modes so I will shear that with you, with pics and such in the near future. I can’t get enough OCing why is there limits.

Best Regards
Brent

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Brent welcome to OC.net

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome Brent... Im glad the word of Overclock.net is spreading.

You will learn something new everyday... I know I do.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Hey Brent, welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just want to thank you all for a warm welcome. And thanks in advance to anyone else that reads this thread.

regards
Brent

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forums! And I agree about the deal with the limits... it sucks, but its life. Until the day that quadruple Phase-Change systems come standard with all Dells, Alienware, and standard Barebone kits, we'll all be stuck under the 4Ghz mark
lol.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Okay, well ya know what I'm stabbing at, lol. I meant like with Air, lol. With phase-change I should have said 5 or 6Ghz, lol.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome Glad, Good to see some more colonials joining the forum . lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts