Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm at 4500Mhz (45x100) vcore 1.275 which ran Prime95 for 5 hours (temps around 80, highest was 87 after 1½ hour) without any problems last night, at lower vcore 1.270 I got errors saying: "FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4"

I tested with OCCT this morning and it ran for 12min, then giving me an error detected and a bunch of graphs which I couldn't really see anything from.
I ran it again an got error after 3 min.

Should I just up the Vcore to 1.280 or is there anything else i should be setting like VSA & VCCIO voltages?
I am running my ram with the XMP profile.

I have PLL Voltage On and set to high.

Guides say I should disable Turbo boost but when I do that my cpu won't OC.

I tried 46x100 earlier but that wasn't even stable at 1.35v and the temps were over 90!

I am using the L.N.A on my NH-D14 SE2011 as all my other fans are tuned for low noise.

Thank you for any input, I am new to this game and followed the text and video-guides from this site.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
You need to lowr temps for stress testing purposes. Take out the low noise adapters and open a window (provided it's cold where you love). You can revert back after you have validated your OC through stress testing, because real world temperatures will be considerably lower anyway.

You should not apply more voltage until you get those temps down. Recommend under 80c.
So lower it to 4.4Ghz or open a window, rip out those low noise adapters and apply more vcore.

• Rep+
Reactions: Delicious Wolves
1 - 4 of 4 Posts