Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just read vrm articles about z370, but my questions was:

Im i better buying now z370 or buy a b370 board in january for my i7 8700 ?

Because it is long to wait but b370 will probably be much cheaper
frown.gif


Could buy z370-a for Asus but is it worth it in your opinion ?

Thanks a lot for your honest answers, because im really undecided right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
I think the better question is to ask yourself if you want to use your cpu now, or can you wait until january? Also, you'll want to figure out what supporting motherboard hardware you are interested in as some of those features will be missing on a b370 board. but hard to say now before anything has been released so...
 

·
Avid Memer
Joined
·
5,958 Posts
If you can wait, you might as well. I assume the chipsets will be H370 and B350, but AMD already has a B350 chipset so that might cause confusion. In any case, waiting is always more beneficial. Except for all of us who didn't buy DDR4 RAM a year ago.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top