Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have everything pretty much set to auto minus the CPU multi, Ram multi, and Bclk.

Which settings should I leave on auto, and which should I set manually? Better yet, is there a site that lists the stock voltages for each?

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so I'm up to 3.88Ghz right now. I have speed step disabled, so I didn't think I'd have a problem. Voltage is at 1.25v, heat got up in the 70s. But I'm a little concerned with what Real Temp keeps showing me.

CPUz and Asus AI Suite both show 185 x 21. BUT, Real temp shows my multiplier going up and down. Which do I trust?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It seems to float around when it's NOT under load.

Speaking of which. CPU got to 82c while stress testing with OCCT (linpack). It halted the test and said "CPU too hot"

Is there anything I can do about this? I REALLY want to hit the 4.0Ghz stable mark.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
excellent news! you have the same mobo as i do. click on the system name in my sig and look into the bios settings i have there. i ran these settings in prime95 for over 8 hours holding under 85*c stable. the only difference is you will be able to oc your ram more than i can since you have the 1600.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by psi_guy
View Post

excellent news! you have the same mobo as i do. click on the system name in my sig and look into the bios settings i have there. i ran these settings in prime95 for over 8 hours holding under 85*c stable. the only difference is you will be able to oc your ram more than i can since you have the 1600.

It's weird. OCCT didn't necessarily fail, but I guess it automatically shuts down the stress test after 80c

I'm going to try Prime95 and see how that works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts