Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run my i7 930 Prime stable at 1.23 Vcore at 4 GHZ and its Prime Stable for 6 Hours so far.
Am I lucky with my batch or do other People just use a really high Vcore?
Batch:3001B462
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DO of course
Wow 1.2 Vcore right now and still stable....I might start to run it at Stock Volts lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
I just sold an A batch that done 4ghz @ 1.15v. it was like 3949A372 or something like that.
Thanks for setting me a new Goal >
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwaaaa View Post
I run my i7 930 Prime stable at 1.23 Vcore at 4 GHZ and its Prime Stable for 6 Hours so far.
Am I lucky with my batch or do other People just use a really high Vcore?
Batch:3001B462

I have a similar batch and they seem to do pretty well with 4.0 I am currently trying to get my voltage lower. What are your temps like? What are your other settings?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylechx View Post
I have a similar batch and they seem to do pretty well with 4.0 I am currently trying to get my voltage lower. What are your temps like? What are your other settings?
Have no clue on how to post a Bios Template so I cant tell you my Settings but my Temps are 28 Idle and 50 at Load
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
722 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Bwaaaa
View Post

Have no clue on how to post a Bios Template so I cant tell you my Settings but my Temps are 28 Idle and 50 at Load

Do you have HyperThreading disabled?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,348 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchdoctor View Post
Is it a DO?

B's are usally superior

I have a B 920 that does real well
all 930s are D0
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top