Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got 2000 buck to spend on a rig and monitor, but it has to be a complete build, I can't piece it together.

I would like some with Raid, maybe SLI, and 120hz or HD monitor,and vista with at least 6 gigs of ram.

any suggestions???

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes a prebuilt, i wish I could do it myself. It;s a late Xmas gift, i've been gone for a while.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Why not get someone to help you build it. I'm sure you have to know someone that can do it. As building one yourself will save major cash and you will get better parts then some slapped together stuff.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, "i wish I could build it" but that not an option, Just one bill.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEITHRH12 View Post
Like I said, "i wish I could build it" but that not an option, Just one bill.
Whats the reason you cant build it yourself? Sorry to seem pushy, but building it yourself saves you a lot of money.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like i said it a xmas gift, He would like for my to do it, He is the kinda guy thats like, why do when you can pay someone to do, plus he is a big fan of warrenties. So I'm not complaining, so I'm ask everyone on OCN, what the best deal I can get on a new rig with monitor, with raid, quad core, and SLI,

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I get any suggestions, rather than questions why I can't build this rig.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEITHRH12
View Post

Can I get any suggestions, rather than questions why I can't build this rig.

ibuypower
falconpc
digitalstorm

or email tjharlow and see how much it would cost i believe for his work its like 200$ but he does a great job of cable management and anything you need really look him up on youtube and send him an email or msg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts