Overclock.net banner

iARDAs' Games Giveaway Thread...

71368 1500
RULES

1-) You do not talk about iARDAs' games giveaway thread

2-) You DO NOT talk about iARDAs' games giveaway thread

3-) You must have at least 5 reps OR be a member of the community for a year or so

4-) Starting June 2017, first user to claim a game that month gets to choose the iARDAs' giveaway Calender girl of the month. (Must also be approved by yours truly)

Also please request 1 game per MONTH to spread the love. However if games are are not claimed from a previous month, you can feel free to claim them and it wont count towards 1 game per month rule for that month or before.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ocBP6L-H48RCYQBsLUodkeXJealgRENX8Ftju0ojBCA/edit#gid=0

Special Thanks to @huzzug for coming up with this Google Spreadsheet
  • Rep+
Reactions: YoungChris
1461 - 1480 of 1501 Posts

· Registered
871 Posts

· Linux Gamer
963 Posts

· Registered
871 Posts
The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game is free on steam

· Master of Black Snow
19,261 Posts
Civ VI free on Epic!

~Ceadder :cool:

· Linux Gamer
963 Posts
Arx Fatalis is free on Bethesda: https://bethesda.net/en/hub/arkane20
To get it, sign up for the Arkane Outsiders mailing list, then it's added to your account

Sludge Life and Borderlands Handsome Collection are now free on Epic.

· Premium Member
17,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,469 ·
Why did you even leave? You have everything. And now we have even more.
Yeah I am coming back. I sold my PS4 pro recently. Will sell my Xbox One X as well.... I already have everything except GPU and a good monitor. Will also sell my iMac... Bought it for the wife but she doesnt use it. Thanks wifey. :)

· Registered
871 Posts
Should I come back to PC gaming folks? :)
No, you had betray us all and we won't forgive you for it. Now, you will suffer with the inferior consoles.

jk, is really depend on what you want to play. More games have cross play between PC and consoles so is much easier to play with friends that only have consoles

· Registered
871 Posts
Ascendant, War Wind, and Delores:A Thimbleweek Park Mini-Adventure are free on GOG

· Premium Member
17,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,472 ·
No, you had betray us all and we won't forgive you for it. Now, you will suffer with the inferior consoles.

jk, is really depend on what you want to play. More games have cross play between PC and consoles so is much easier to play with friends that only have consoles
Well yeah I am back. Got an asus PG279QE monitor... And a friend is gifting me a GTX1080 next week :)

· 486DX2 66
15,186 Posts
Whoa, you came back to us from console peasant pleasant land? Welcome back man

until ps5 comes out? hehe

· Premium Member
17,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,474 ·
Whoa, you came back to us from console peasant pleasant land? Welcome back man

until ps5 comes out? hehe
I actually had PS4 pro and Xbox One X at the same time at one point. Sold the Pro and selling the X now... I WILL buy PS5 but will keep it for exclusives. :)

· Premium Member
2,906 Posts
To add to what others said, it seems like it's becoming a trend that console exclusives, expecially XBox ones, make their way to PC after some time, a year or more typically. The big example that comes to mind is Horizon Zero Dawn.

· Linux Gamer
963 Posts
Total Annihilation is free on GOG.
Yeah I am coming back. I sold my PS4 pro recently. Will sell my Xbox One X as well.... I already have everything except GPU and a good monitor. Will also sell my iMac... Bought it for the wife but she doesnt use it. Thanks wifey. :)
Glad to see you're back. :)

· Registered
871 Posts
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is free on steam

· Overclocker
11,665 Posts
There are bots and discords for freegames/notifications. Such as ReShade discord has a room. Or some websites probably collect the free games available from multiple platforms by now. Sadly mostly it's not so great games, rarely there is something worthwhile on Epic, elsewhere... nah not really often.

· Registered
871 Posts
Yeah, I mostly post here if there are some old triple A titles free or a bunch of free games at the same site

1461 - 1480 of 1501 Posts