Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled onto this new release and find it quite interesting. 6x 6mm heatpipes in cooler 129x106x154mm (WxDxH) including fan is quite small. Will be interesting to see how well it performs.

Font Rectangle Parallel Slope Pattern

Thinking of getting to try out, but don't see available yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Stumbled onto this new release and find it quite interesting. 6x 6mm heatpipes in cooler 129x106x154mm (WxDxH) including fan is quite small. Will be interesting to see how well it performs.

View attachment 2525745

Thinking of getting to try out, but don't see available yet.
I have the SE-224 XT Black with Arctic P12 PWM. ID-Cooling fans get noisy above 70% of their RPM capabilities. However, the performance is pretty good. I cant wait to try this one. I tried their 7 heatpipe dual tower but that was an old design.

·
Premium Member
27,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the SE-224 XT Black with Arctic P12 PWM. ID-Cooling fans get noisy above 70% of their RPM capabilities. However, the performance is pretty good. I cant wait to try this one. I tried their 7 heatpipe dual tower but that was an old design.
Yeah, SE-224XT fan is not as quiet as some. That said, it's not bad either. Just not as good as a few top performers. Arctic P12 are one of the best and lowest priced in it's group.

·
Premium Member
27,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got a present in the mail today! ID-Cooling to send me SE-226 XT sample to test!
Should be doing it next week, so we will see how well it cools. My guess is quite well, but time will tell. ;)

Couldn't resist open them up and having a look-see. SE-226 XT are really nice looking! Website images do not do it justice!
(I used white cotton gloves so I didn't fingerprint it). :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts