·
Registered
1,593 Posts
looks cool. could be fun with a uv reactive board or water
like to see if it ever comes to pass

·
Registered
265 Posts
Water cool it and make the entire bottom area (or most of it) the water reservoir. Would look awesome.

Edit: That would be a crapload of water though...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree with watercooling it, but put a second piece of acrylic underneath the mobo and have a water cascade running down it. With some texture and UV it would look pretty cool.

·
OG
4,062 Posts
Looks good, though those cuts would be hard to do without a CNC or laser cutter, I don't know how acrylic handles water cutting.

I think you have solid design, just don't do what I do, you'll really want to try to consider making the standoff holes for all form factors, not just your board that you have now, it'll make your life easier if you upgrade.

• Rep+
Reactions: jammo2k5

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I'm not too big on watercooling, so I suggest keeping it aircooled. Some nice quiet fans and make the airflow go from left to right in the pics.

I assume Hard drives and such will be placed in the bottom area? Also, make sure it can accomodate the largest Coolers and GFX cards.

I would love to see this get built.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words guys...

This modell has kinda turned into my final project for college modelling so i will be updating the modell often.

Also when i get some money together i will be building this, but as this is my 1st ever case and 1st acrylic dabble i will need alot of tips on how to do it so any tips are vey welcome thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts