Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a list of IDEs and SDKs. If you think that I have missed something that you think should be included, just post away here and I will happily add it
smile.gif

Hope this helps a few people
smile.gif

- Originally started by joshd, but he appears to be AWOL.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Anyone knows any plugin or something, to use on Xcode, Netbeans or any Source Code Editor, for CUDA? Thanks in advance

·
Banned
5,061 Posts
I don't sorry. I have never had a MAC and have never ever used Xcode. Try PMing "Ulawe", he seems to program and do web design a lot.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts

·
Banned
5,061 Posts
It's OK. I probably should have had it in their anyway, I was just trying to limit duplicates, that is all
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I would recommend adding Komodo IDE to Web as well. I know I love it for web deving. Komodo + Firefox's Xdebug extension works great for debugging.

·
Banned
5,061 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhaven View Post

I see no mention of the obvious: Apple's Xcode.
For developing for OS X, iOS, and others.
Apple wouldn't give me any information or even the DL link as I'm not a registered developer. The Apple link does provide information on it, though.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Good job!

I think this should be in the general "Coding and Programming" section since you have also included the "Web" tab so I am moving it there.

Also, I am stickying this.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm kind of new to this forum so maybe this is an already decided thing but the mostly dead language VBScript is still in use for administrative scripts. And there are still a lot of administrative scripts written in VBScript. There's also PowerShell for that matter.

A good "IDE"/editor for developing HTML with JS or VBScript is the one very few know exists but still comes with Office: Microsoft Script Editor. It has the intelli-sense feature for web-related stuff.

On my Win 7 machine with office 2007 it's located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSE7.EXE". It is also available in office 2003, though the path may be different. It can be added through the office setup.

PSPad is also a good editor VBScript.

Not sure about PowerShell editors since I haven't tried to start learning it yet.

Even less known than VBScript are HTAs - HTML-based applications. They came in and went out ~2000/2003 era I think. We seem to be swinging back toward HTML-based apps with HTML5 and Windows phone 7/Windows 8...possibly... I assume this future won't include the HTAs of 10 years ago. Anyway possibly the only HTA-oriented editor is HtaEdit .

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoDUB View Post

someone should sticky this. very useful, thanks.
This is stickied...
confused.gif

And anyone who wants this list to be updated with a suggestion or improvement, simply PM joshd.
In case you do not receive a reply, you may PM me about it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts