Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting, my idle rose 3 degrees and my load droped 4. Now it is 36 idle 38 load.... Very odd!
 

·
SNERP!!!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by pauldovi

Interesting, my idle rose 3 degrees and my load droped 4. Now it is 36 idle 38 load.... Very odd!

Sometimes your thermal grease will cure. I had my temps change after 4 weeks. First I had 23-25C Idle and 33-35C Load and in 4 weeks I had 22-23C Idle and 30-32C Load. I was using AS5.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,145 Posts
Did the ambient temp rise?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I have a buddy who just bought a 154 opty on a Dfi expert, his temp are about the same , we just couldnt figure out why it was idlin @ 38c and loaded @ 38c on water. It wouldn't move much at all maybe 1c either way . He has checked his stand alone probe , bios temps , speedfan , and everest , they were all the same . Kinda weird .. Rukkee
 

·
SNERP!!!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Rukkee

I have a buddy who just bought a 154 opty on a Dfi expert, his temp are about the same , we just couldnt figure out why it was idlin @ 38c and loaded @ 38c on water. It wouldn't move much at all maybe 1c either way . He has checked his stand alone probe , bios temps , speedfan , and everest , they were all the same . Kinda weird .. Rukkee

He must be in a Space/Time void. Did you notice this tune when he checked the temp? *Snerp plays the twilight zone theme*
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by Snerp

He must be in a Space/Time void. Did you notice this tune when he checked the temp? *Snerp plays the twilight zone theme*


Or maybe a lack of Entropy...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,990 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Rukkee

I have a buddy who just bought a 154 opty on a Dfi expert, his temp are about the same , we just couldnt figure out why it was idlin @ 38c and loaded @ 38c on water. It wouldn't move much at all maybe 1c either way . He has checked his stand alone probe , bios temps , speedfan , and everest , they were all the same . Kinda weird .. Rukkee

Man, It seems like DFI is just screwing EVERYONE over with their garbage temperature sensors lately, eh?
 

·
SNERP!!!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

Man, It seems like DFI is just screwing EVERYONE over with their garbage temperature sensors lately, eh?

My SLI-DR seems fine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
It's the Expert line that has a temp monitoring issue, they are still trying to resolve it. It's in the works, but no other DFI board has this issue.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top