Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the edubuntu site below, it renders horribly in IE 7 Beta, cutting off the left-hand side, yet perfectly in Firefox:

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Beta=Calling all test subjects. LOL
Sorry to here about this. I was quite excited about this.
I thought about trying it but, i think i will wait till the bugs are worked out.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
firefox rules! faster, safer and FREE!

FIREFOX ALL THE WAY

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

oh no, 1 site rendered wrong so IE7 must be soooo bad...

Ive been using Firefox probably longer than anyone here, testing it back when it was Phoenix 0.1, but I dont go around flaming other browsers, especially those still in beta

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, yea, of course it's still in beta, but it was pretty funny. I don't really like their new interface. Obviously they have tabbed browsing and other stuff, but yea... the "new look" is just too weird for me.

Figures that ie would render a Linux site incorrectly. Probably trying to sensor alternative OSes in their final version.... I smell a conspiracy!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut

oh no, 1 site rendered wrong so IE7 must be soooo bad...

Ive been using Firefox probably longer than anyone here, testing it back when it was Phoenix 0.1, but I dont go around flaming other browsers, especially those still in beta

Amen.

I just wasted a few minutes of my life on this thread thinking there was some actual content coming at some point.

Edit:
Of course, could list the sites that *don't* render in FireFox, but I don't have that kind of time to slam web authors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts