41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
I <3 narcissists
6,317 Posts
A pair of what exactly?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Bought, played a few hours, deleted. Can't bear these kind of grindy repetitive looter shooters with zero story.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,317 Posts
Bought, played a few hours, deleted. Can't bear these kind of grindy repetitive looter shooters with zero story.
Well at least your mistake only cost you a few bucks. I find it best to not buy the types of games I can't stand to play, but I don't exactly live life on the edge.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
That has always been done, the data age has simply made them better at doing it.
yep, they've honed their skills quite well over the years.

anywhoo. back to everspace. Finally had some time last weekend to really dig in and find some enjoyable stuff to play. Just gotta break thru that AAA barrier.

just wish my ship had zoom and spot lights.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was a big fan of the first Division, but I leveled up before they introduced the tiered leveling system. That made leveling up in the second game miserable. If you like PvE and don’t mind the grind, TD2 has a ton of content that will keep you busy. I really liked the Dark Zone & PvP element from the first game which was absolute hot trash in the second so I quit playing TD2 right after the first big update.

Now TD1 is getting overrun with hackers in the Dark Zone and Ubisoft seems completely inept at dealing with it.

With the warlords expansion, I think it’s almost an admittance of guilt for how ****ty of a job they did with TD2. None of the gear seemed worth the grind and the gear system as a whole was way too complicated. They are moving to a more Division 1 type of thing with the Warlords expansion. They also took it from level 30 to 40, so if you hop into the game now you aren’t missing much. The new expansion will boost you to level 30 so the grind won’t be too terrible.

With the coupon it was $23, which I’m sure I can get that much out of it. Since it’s a year 2 season pass, hopefully they’ll reintroduce a Dark Zone/PvP system for the new New York content.

The game looks really good graphically. The character animations are a step down from the first game though. For $3 it’s worth it though.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
ineptitude would hint at them caring at all about exploiting going on in anything but their newest hottest titles.

kinda par for the course for anything to get gobbled up by hackers, as soon as its eclipsed by another product.

cheatengine, and for-profit cheat programs - PC gaming's dirty little secret. it's quite interesting to see how the industry has evolved since Game Genie.

·
Lep
1,384 Posts
thanks for the heads-up. I purchased it for 3€ but the game is so buggy. Worth the 3 though

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
They launched a online game with client side stats without an anti-cheat. That's pretty inept.
for real? bwahahaha.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
that's not ineptitude, it's no fux given.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,317 Posts
I thought that Division 2 used EasyAntiCheat or something like that. I recall having some error message issues with it back when I first got the game.

Personally I wish they would have left it and the whole PvP section of the game in a trash bin somewhere. Nothing ruins a game like inviting in the multiplayer/PvP crowd.

·
BOINC Cruncher
1,850 Posts
I thought that Division 2 used EasyAntiCheat or something like that. I recall having some error message issues with it back when I first got the game.

Personally I wish they would have left it and the whole PvP section of the game in a trash bin somewhere. Nothing ruins a game like inviting in the multiplayer/PvP crowd.

It does, when loading the game there is a message shown on the screen about starting up Easy Anti-Cheat. I just assumed they were talking about something else.

·
Overclocker
3,706 Posts
I've seen a lot of 599 level players in the safe houses. Just looking around.
Best advice is to ignore all "Agent in need of help" distress calls.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts