Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
Note: I didn't even click the link.

Let me guess, 10/10?

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no 9.5 out of ten. And how is this not news? The forum moderators here cant handle it! This isnt news but pistol shrimps .. which is just information .. is?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loser7 View Post
no 9.5 out of ten. And how is this not news? The forum moderators here cant handle it! This isnt news but pistol shrimps .. which is just information .. is?
It is not news because it is a review, and reviews aren't news...
but yet movies about a game, is considered video game news, yah that makes sense, reviews have more relevancy than a movie about a game.

·
Registered
315 Posts
How they do it at IGN: Call of Duty and Halo always get 9+ Scores. Halo is great but seriously even comparing it to Call of Duty is a Joke. This Game should get a 15 out of 10 just to show that Halo is still THE Console Shooter

·
In a van...DOWNBYTHERIVER
3,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 0m3g4 View Post
It is not news because it is a review, and reviews aren't news...
but yet movies about a game, is considered video game news, yah that makes sense, reviews have more relevancy than a movie about a game.
The rules state they MIGHT not be news. In the case of Halo Reach, it definitely is news. If it was about some random mediocre game, then it wouldn't be news.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwaaaa
View Post

How they do it at IGN: Call of Duty and Halo always get 9+ Scores. Halo is great but seriously even comparing it to Call of Duty is a Joke. This Game should get a 15 out of 10 just to show that Halo is still THE Console Shooter

Are you implying that call of duty is better than halo? Halo is better than that game in every single way.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-block
View Post

Are you implying that call of duty is better than halo? Halo is better than that game in every single way.

No I think he is implying that Halo rocks and CoD sucks. Which I can agree with after playing Reach.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
well i bought it on a whim because TRU was giving away a $25 gift card w/ it, for $35 i figured it would be worth it just for the campaign (i dont have gold atm).

in the hour that i've played so far it's pretty fun. great audio, graphics look to be a little sharper too. colors arent quite as vivid as 3 but i think that has more to do w/ it being a diff planet. you can customize your guy and all the customizations show up in cut scenes & whatnot which is neat. no video cut scenes so far, all IGE.

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madman340
View Post

The rules state they MIGHT not be news. In the case of Halo Reach, it definitely is news. If it was about some random mediocre game, then it wouldn't be news.

I left another thread about a Halo Reach review in the news because I thought the same thing, and another moderator moved it, anyway... so I went and moved this one to prevent bickering about the issue.

·
Premium Member
5,772 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pistons50
View Post

I bought this game for something to do untill black ops comes out and than I am selling. It is a 6/10 to me.

i wish i could de-rep you.. I just beat Reach and since it took like 8-9 hours to beat unlike MW2 which was what 5? that alone makes it a better game not to mention that its just blatantly a better game.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sdla4ever
View Post

i wish i could de-rep you.. I just beat Reach and since it took like 8-9 hours to beat unlike MW2 which was what 5? that alone makes it a better game not to mention that its just blatantly a better game.

Me too...

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sdla4ever
View Post

Campaign means nothing me. It is all about online play for me.
Cod provides more entertainment for me.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pistons50
View Post

Campaign means nothing me. It is all about online play for me.
Cod provides more entertainment for me.

but cod doesn't have jetpacks or gravity hammers

also, activision is the devil

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by pale_neon
View Post

but cod doesn't have jetpacks or gravity hammers

also, activision is the devil

Tribes is an old old game ..

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loser7
View Post

Tribes is an old old game ..

i dont think tribes had any melee weaps. or tribes 2

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Cleaned. Let's get back on track with the topic, shall we?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts