Overclock.net banner

[IGN]New Company Heroes Game To Be Released Next Month

504 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  bedrockhorror
I loved this game when it first came out and now they got an expansion coming out next month, check out the details about it.

SOURCE->http://pc.ign.com/objects/142/14274745.html

Quote:

The expansion to the hit realtime strategy title, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor features new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and battlefields to conquer. The expansion delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and three episodic adventures including nine new missions, as well as new abilities to master.
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Exclusively on PC
Release Date: April 8, 2009
MSRP: $29.99
Unreleased
April 30, 2009
Expansion To: Company of Heroes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that is correct, I would love to play dawn of war and all, if I didnt have to pay for it every month, if I own the game why do I need to pay every month for it, where does my money go, to them expanding the game and helping the company, or to the pockets and them spending my money the way they want to.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well maybe you should save money and you can afford a rig like I do, which is not the best by all means and only costed $900, and my rig has nothing to do with that topic, my money was in requard to money in general, and u call $900 expensive for a computer I would hate to see what you would do if I spent $1000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.